What Is Divorce Mediation?
Mediation offers many advantages that can promote a kinder and gentler divorce.
- Cost–Mediation is much less expensive than lawyers battling in and out of a Denver court.
- Time–Mediation is generally faster than waiting for Court hearings
- Control–Mediation allows you to decide what is fair for you rather than communicating through attorneys or having a Judge make decisions for you.
- Agreement–Most mediations end in an agreement on all issues, which are more often followed because you made the decisions — they weren’t forced on you.
- Confidentiality–Mediation is private and confidential and allows the parties to talk openly and honestly about issues.
- Communication–Mediation generally leads to better communication skills between the parties, helping to avoid future conflicts.
BLOG ARTICLE: Should I Hire a Divorce Mediator?
Message Leslie Now to Learn If Mediation Is the Best Choice For Your Situation!